5.10.2008

What is a Music Video Commisioner?

Now most people ask this question of me all the time "what the heck is a music video commissioner" well I am a music video commissioner. It means I work with the record label, they send me music and ask me to find the right director to make the video and to then act as the label producer for that video. I do this a lot. I do it for Atlantic Records. You didn't think I actually made any money managing bands did you? well I also own a Music Video Production company called Refused TV - we make rad stuff. I'm going to share news from all that on this here blog with you as well.

Cathy Pellow Interview - Paste Magazine - This is from 2004 so it's a bit dated


Here is a new video I just shot down in Jamaica for Gnarls Barkley's song Going On - (I've commissioned all the Gnarls Barkley videos except one, I got my first platinum record plaque from the Mouse & Lo. I love them, they make great tunes and let me take risks and not have to play it safe.

Gnarls Barkley - GOING ON directed by Wendy Morgan - Shot in Kingston Jamaica


Refused TV
Gnarls Barkley

No comments: